INTERSYC II / “Integrated Territorial Synergies for Children Health and Protection II”
K. KARATHEODORI SA as a partner, implements the project entitled “Integrated Territorial Synergies for Children Health and Protection II-INTERSYC II in the framework of the program “Interreg V-A Greece-Bulgaria” 2014-2020.
The project aims to protect and improve the quality of life of children in the cross-border area. The main actions of the project include:
· Medical examinations for 6,000 – 6,500 children in Greece and Bulgaria, with the provision of the medical vehicles fleets and human resources of the Organization “The Smile of the Child” at both sides of the border
· First Aid and Rescue (BLS / AED) training seminars for professionals working with children in Greece and Bulgaria
· Training in 116000 ,the operational model of the European Hotline for Missing Children, and development of an application for mobile phones and tablets with the aim of promoting the Hotline 116000 and informing children and adolescents about health issues
The following organizations also participate in the corporate scheme:
· Greece: “The Smile of the Child” (lead partner)
· Bulgaria: Nadja Center Foundation, Sandanski Branch, Regional Inspectorate of Education – Blagoevgrad.
The project is a continuation of the successful implementation of the first corresponding INTERSYC project, capitalizing the results and the excellent corporate cooperation of the first project.
The project started in September 2017 and it is until September 2021.
More information about the project can be found on the project website: https://intersycii.eu/