The main business goal of K. KARATHEODORI SA is the provision of quality services with a fundamental principle and commitment to meet the requirements and expectations of the customer and its compliance with all international and national regulations concerning its activity, applying a comprehensive Quality Management System according to the specifications of the ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.
To achieve this goal, the Management of the company is committed to:
· To provide high quality services by using human resources, know-how and equipment in the best possible way.
· To meet the requirements of its customers, as well as the legislative and regulatory requirements.
· To implement and improve continuously the efficiency of the Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
· To serve the bodies of the area and the local population in the best possible way.
All of the above are achieved through:
· the definition of quality objectives and their monitoring through reviews by Management
· determining and providing the necessary resources
· defining staff responsibilities, providing appropriate training, improving skills, competences and knowledge
· monitoring the company’s processes and the level of services provided, so as to ensure the effective operation of the company and its contribution to the economic and social life of the region
· the implementation of corrective actions, which ensure customer satisfaction
The operation of K. KARATHEODORI SA is subject to the public and social control of the institutions, but also of the citizens of its area of action and its decisions is governed by the principles of transparency and objectivity, while at the same time evaluated by the principles of private economy as to the level of organization, operation and result.
For K. KARATHEODORI SA
Chairman of the Board